Sunday, September 14, 2008

Okay... So Now What?

It's hard to believe that Drew is 10 days old today, and I am still just mesmerized by how amazing this little Dude is. So far we haven't had much time to be together because I'm in the busiest part of my year at work, and when I'm home, I don't think I could spend enough time holding and kissing the little guy. Yet I beg the question, what's next? Not that I'm not caught up in this moment, but I haven't been around enough babies to know what to expect. I know we have the losing of the umbilical cord, the circumcision, and all the doctors appointments that newborns have, but I have no idea in what order to expect them to happen. I guess that's just the beauty of life. As a side note here is the new site dedicated to my baby Drew.

1 comment:

Fernando Orona said...

I'm excited for you man...everyday is different and equally exciting. You will find yourself being amazed by the simplest things. God Bless Man - tell your wifey the same.